Sunday, October 17, 2010

Recycling time!

It's actually almost funny when you think about it. How easy it is to find excuses not to do things you should be doing. I used to be excellent at finding excuses not to study. I know all students say this but I would have been in the world championship for excuses if it existed. I would do things I dreaded More than studying instead of studying. And that's just crazy. Lately I've come to terms with the fact that I don't like studying and said hell with the excuses, I'm lazy and I accept it.

My excuse for not recycling my trash goes like this: I don't have enough space. And sure, I do live in a 20 sq. m. studio, but! As the writer behind a "doing my part to change the world" blog, the excuse certainly ain't good enough. If I have space for a big chair I never use and all of my shoes, i have space to recycle. So that's my mission of the day! I'm gonna put some bags on my balcony for all my recyclables. And try to remember to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment