Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Where can I give blood?

My plan was to do one "good deed" every day. But finally it's more difficult than I thought to think of things to do. Especially as yesterday and the day before had such crazy weather (didn't know it could rain like this in Athens!) that we didn't even leave the house except when we had to go to work. And what "good deed" can you do sitting in your house? The only thing I did was trying to fix this blog, which might lead to something good later on.

And today the only thing I did was... um... standing on the bus, so the old people could sit. This shouldn't even count, but it sort of does in my case since I usally try to find a seat in order not to hurt my stupid old back.

Tomorrow I want to go to give blood. Can anybody tell me where to go?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.thelab.gr/off-topic/xreiazomai-aima-85742.html

    ReplyDelete