Friday, October 15, 2010

Starting my new life

I'm gonna give this a try. The idea to write this blog came to me months ago. I don't remember when. Maybe as a cause of being broke, and trying to figure out a way to make some extra cash. Maybe I had passed an unusual amount of homeless people on the street that day, or maybe, come to think of it, it was at the movies after seeing Kick Ass. Whatever the reason, the idea has stuck with me. To change my life to the better, get my karma on so to speak, and document it in a blog. I have so many areas of improvement.

Lets see. What are those things I always say I should do but never do? Here's a list:
  • I don't recycle
  • I have never given blood
  • I don't give money to homeless people
  • I don't offer homeless people food
  • I don't give money to charity
  • I don't control the origin of anything I buy, neither would I know how to
  • I didn't stop using paper coffee filters inside the reusable one
  • I don't do quick showers
Ok, that's all I can think of right now. But I'm sure writing this blog is gonna give me a whole bunch of insights. Starting off easy I'm going to brake my crazy habit and use Only the reusable coffee filter for my coffee in a minute. Then I'm off to surfing the web for inspiration.

Oh, and the best part! If I do good, make an actual change in my life AND you guys applaud me and start copycating me, there is a bonus. If the blog makes money I'll give 50% to charity. You choose the cause! Just keep reading the blog and vote for your charity in the poll in the right column. Always remember: Many a mickle makes a muckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment